If you're having trouble getting it to work, send us a support ticket. We're here to help. But if it's still not meeting our goal of making your work easier and more efficient, then we want you to be happy and encourage you to seek a refund via the App Store.
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Search for "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediately visible.
- Tap on the receipt for the purchase your want refunded. (Unless you remember the date, there's no way to tell which receipt is which unless you tap it to open it, so you might end up tapping a lot...)
- Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu.
- Enter details for your problem, then tap Submit.
You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.
Other methods for refunds using iTunes or the web can be found here:
**We unfortunately cannot issue refunds directly as Apple does not give us control over App Store purchases. You will need to go through Apple's system.