You've connected to your computer, great! Hard part is done. Now let's get you the rest of the way.
- Open Notepad (or any text field) on your computer and place your cursor in the text box
- Open the free Quicktime console in CTRL+Console
- Press the Play button a few times and look in the text field for it to enter a space as if you hit the space bar
If you see it type:
- Open up the console you want to use and the program you want it to control and try again
- If it works! Huzzah! If now, continue below..
If you don't see it type:
- Double-check that the console is set for the proper version (CC, CS6, CS5.5, etc.)
- Restart CTRL+Desktop (click stop-sign in menu bar or taskbar then choose exit and restart)
- Restart CTRL+Console on iPad (double tap home button and swipe the app up to force close)
- Try the Notepad trick above
- Restart computer
If it still doesn't work, we're here to help. Just let us know with a support request and we'll get you up and running.